Hello, I’m Kim.
I have been teaching English as a second language since 1993. I love teaching!
I am qualified as a TEFL teacher, CELTA (A) at International House in Madrid. I regularly attend webinars, workshops and courses on teaching.
I have taught:
- all levels, from real beginner to proficiency level;
- general English and business English;
- Cambridge exam preparation;
- one-to-one individual classes and group classes;
- children and adults;
- face-to-face class, telephone class and online classes.
I’m from Lancashire in England, but I’ve lived many years in Madrid in Spain. I’m interested in kindness, creativity, positivity and learning new things. I also write about English, sing jazz, paint and make things. I love learning, reading, Diet Coke and my dog Daisy. I speak English and quite good Spanish.
See you soon!